take pride in our commitment to detail and finishes of our frame
styles and matting. We strive to find the best shape and proportions
for each individual artwork we frame. Our staff has a variety
of related backgrounds including fine art history, painting,
photography and framing experience.
The majority of frames are assembled and finished in our shop.
• Hand sanded and joined
• Finished with the highest quality stains and materials
• Custom designs
• Computerized mat cutter
• Archival hinging
• Museum quality rag board 8 and 4 ply
• Archival materials and methods
• UV protected and non reflective glazing
• Mounting – to plexi, sintra, aluminum, rag board